Of course, I'll give you all the tasty details starting this weekend as I begin a New Year with new cooking adventures and new tastes.
A quick rundown of my time in America includes:
- A journey back from the airport with Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- Baking with my brand new Cake Pop Maker
- Piles and piles of Christmas Cookies
- New turtle cookies
- Brownies that turned into Blondies by accident
- Star Wars cookie cutters!
- Re-adjusting to Mexican Food (ouch)
- Lots of Movie Popcorn - including Mission Impossible and The Muppets
- Ice Cream Sundaes
- Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Noodles and Company: aka things my boyfriend desperately misses in Georgia
- Making homemade pizza with boyfriend's family
- Bears and Packers game on Christmas. (oh the agony!)
- Giordano's Stuffed Pizza
- Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizza
- Making french crepes for my family (with Nutella and banana, of course)
- Chocolate Cake topped with strawberries a la mode
- Falling in love with Chicago all over again.
Happy New Year. I hope this one is the sweetest.